martes, 5 de enero de 2016

My 2016 Goals

                                         MY 2016 GOALS 




I want to make more exercise because I need to have condition for my physical education exam

I need to increase my school average because medicine needs 9.5 minimum

I will try to put more atention on all my class, that will help me to increase my average

I want to adopt a dog and I take good care of him

I will try to read more than the last year, becuase if I want to study medicine I need to read more

I will eat a bit less junk food, because the lasta year I don´t take care about my diet

I will try to save my money, beacuase the lasta year when I had money I ran to buy unimportant things

I will try to change my character  because it is very irregular




2 comentarios:

  1. I like your blog because it is good and complete. It seems you are making a big effort in your class. Congratulations, Andrea.
    Also I wat to say that I like your 2016 goals, we both have similar goals, haha. I really hope you achieve them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your blog because say all without create confusion (and I get confused easily)

    ResponderEliminar